This post has already been read 163 times!
There’s some amazing new research to suggest that not only is aluminum harmful to us but, more importantly, we might actually be able to remove it from our body.
Professor Chris Exley at Keele University has been studying the effects of aluminum for over thirty years and I’ve recently stumbled upon his studies in relation to Alzheimer’s and autism. What professor Exley is saying is absolutely groundbreaking if further research shows this to be true.
His tests show very clearly that by drinking a reasonable amount of water that is rich in salicylic acid improved symptoms of Alzheimer’s and autism, in both cases, he is saying there was remarkable results! That statement is very, very exciting indeed.
Now, if this true, then surely it’s possible that any condition that is related to the brain could also be improved.
If you are a sufferer of anxiety and panic attacks, we know how much can be achieved by positive thinking, deep breathing, and meditation etc… However, as someone who has suffered myself, I made the decision to have my amalgam ( silver ) fillings removed about five years ago and I am certain that I saw a reduction in my symptoms, I am sure that that mercury was leaching into my body causing neurological problems. Amalgam fillings are now banned across the EU for children and pregnant women, I was just ahead of the curve, I predict that we will see a further reduction in the use of this heavy metal.
So how do mercury and other heavy metals like aluminum get into our system?
As I’ve already stated, mercury is present in amalgam fillings, not much else. maybe some lightbulbs but we are no longer massively exposed to mercury.
However, that is not the case for aluminum which surrounds us in abundance. It can also be found in many everyday products, here’s a list I’ve put together so far
My Research Shows That Aluminium Which Would Directly Affect Us Can Be Found In:
- Children’s School Clothes – Yes, that stay-bright branding you find on most school uniform is made using nano-aluminum particles
- Antiperspirant – Those nano particles are used to block your pores and stop you sweating – There are links between these products and certain types of breast cancer
- Anti Stick Cooking Pans – Those black non-stick pans have aluminum particles in their coating
- Pesticides – Not only directly on food but perhaps passed down the food chain
- Vaccinations – Vaccinations use aluminum adjuvants ( salts ) to provoke an immune response in some vaccines
- Injections – Babies have vitamin K and Tetanus injections which has aluminum, I’m not 100% sure but I believe that some hospital drips may too
- Baking Soda – Some may be contaminated during the process
- Clothing Dyes – I am currently researching to find Alu free dyes but it’s not an easy task
- Anti-Acid Medicines – Even the ones for babies
- Cooking / Baking Foil – Tin foil is aluminum
- Drinking Cans – Fizzy drinks etc, goes without saying
- Tin Foil Takeaway Type Dishes – Again, it’s foil!
- Many Sun-Creams and Sun Block – Using aluminum salts to reflect the sun but may have counterproductive effects
- Many Cosmetic Make-Up Products – Lipstick, face powder, many products like this contain aluminum
- Baby Milk – I believe there have been high traces found in some baby formula milk.
Obviously, this list doesn’t include all the structural items we use day to day like our phones, cars, computers and pretty much everything really! Although we are not directly consuming or even having a close contact, it’s still part of our life and the production of it must also have some impact on our environment. I highly recommend that you watch a documentary called the Age of Aluminum in which it explains how much we are producing and the potential negative effects it’s having on our existence.
How Does It Harm Us?
I strongly believe that evidence will soon show that much of our modern day problems are due to inflammation and that heavy metals have a huge impact on this. I will be keeping an eye on Professor Exelys research but in the meantime, here’s a link to the water, I have just started drinking a litre a day within one hour.